Tuesday 14 February 2017

SONG: 'DANCE ME TO THE END OF LOVE' LISTENING EXERCISE









Dear all,
I'm uploading this presentation on Leonard Cohen's 'Dance me to the End of Love' for the second time. I don't know why, but this post, which I uploaded on November 14th, 2016, as my little homage to Leonard Cohen after his sad death, has disappeared from my blog.
So here it goes again, on a very special day, St Valentine's. It couldn't be on a better day: Leonard Cohen's songs, and life, was full of love for everybody, for the world.

Maribel Miró
February 14th, 2017

  Listen to his Prince of Asturias Award speech and you will admire an exceptional human being.

  Leonard Cohen’s  words of gratitude stem from the bottom of his heart and get through to his audience remaining beyond the time. 










 In number 4 I meant : ...replace the arrows












 In number 4 I meant : ...replace the arrows

No comments:

Post a Comment